Saturday 15 October 2011

America (Part 32)

The Final Chapter
A year ago today (15/10/10) my family and I were on our way home from an Amazing 2 & a half weeks in America.
We went to: New York, Salt Lake, Las Vegas and LA.
It has taken me exactly a whole year to edit every single picture we took whilst there, 
but has been worth the wait. 

Finishing off where we began: New York.
We flew from LAX airport to JFK. We had to wait for 5 hours for our next flight which would 
take us back home. Because we had loads of time, we decided to check in our luggage early.
At 9:00pm we boarded the plane. The flight lasted just over 7 hours long. Our luggage was waiting 
for us at London Heathrow, it had come on the flight before ours. We had to wait another 2 & a half hours for our coach back to Leicester. Then Home Sweet Home. 
First thing I did when we got home was take a shower, then go on my laptop. 
It was the Best Holiday Ever!!! 

Flying into JFK airport, you can see the New York skyline.


Sadly that's the end of My America Holiday.
Hope you enjoyed each part as much as I did editing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment