Friday 3 June 2011

America (Part 4)

These next set of pictures were taken whilst visiting the Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island. Like for most things, we had to queue first before the next step of our journey.




The view from the ferry:
Looking back at New York City






Looking onward to the Lady herself:
The Statue Of Liberty



The Statue Of Liberty






My Dad and the Statue


My Brother Richard and the Statue



Me and my brother David (didn't want one on my own)




Thought this was funny so I took a picture of it.


View of New York from Liberty Island


Richard wanted me to take a pic of him holding up the Skyline (New York)


My Dad wanted some family pics of us all together


I love this picture of my brother's and I


My Mum and Dad with Ellis Island in the background


The Statue Of Liberty from behind



I saw the flag and thought why not :)


Me and the Family and the Ellis Island sign


The inside of a museum on Ellis Island


My Dad took this picture. The boat is named after me lol


The museum from a distance


The Statue Of Liberty from a distance




Back on solid ground, first thing we see is a fountain.



David decides to go and pose in it


End of Part 4. Part 5, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment